Monitors, maintains and purchases the supplies kept in inventory at the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following are general responsibilities associated with the job and are listed in order of greatest to least amount of time spent on the duties.
· Review inventory replenishment needs and create PO's in order to bring the on hand value of supplies back to their appropriate levels.
· Monitor backorders by working with vendors in order to obtain the exact item in a timely manner, or to find a functionally equivalent item - communicate these findings to the appropriate departments.
· Review department stock requests for order accuracy and delivery needs, process those requests by generating a pick ticket - communicate any questions or problems regarding that order with the ordering department.
· Research department returns and process accordingly.
· Perform recounts on items with inaccurate inventory levels during cycle counts and physical inventories.
· Perform as a backup as needed.
Job may require other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience: The minimum level of education and experience required to perform the job at a satisfactory level.
· High School Diploma
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The minimum level of knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job at a satisfactory level.
· General buying knowledge including, but not limited to, purchase orders and requisitions
· Working knowledge of computers, and MS Office Suite
· Ability to analyze information, research issues, pay attention to detail, meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
Decision Making: Common decisions made in the job and the level of review or autonomy needed to finalize such decisions.
· May make recommendations regarding policies associated with the job’s purpose and essential responsibilities.
Work Environment: Environmental or atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job.
· Warehouse environment
Physical Requirements: Activities that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Lifting associated with the loading and unloading of supplies is a regular occurrence. Extended periods of squatting.
· Regular attendance is a necessary and essential function.
We offer health/dental/vision insurance, employer-paid life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), employer-matched 401k, monthly incentive programs, generous employee purchase program, family purchase events, certification reimbursements, a leadership team that knows everyone by name and loves to promote from within, and a whole lot more!
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600. Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.