An aging forehead and drooping brows can be caused by gravity, sun exposure, previous episodes of swelling or weight loss.
This procedure is used to raise the appearance of an aged and sagging forehead. A brow lift will elevate the eyebrows, reduce and soften forehead wrinkles and reduce hooding of the eyelids.
Brow Lift Procedure
We use three basic techniques for brow lifts:
Pre-Operative Brow Lift Preparation
- Allow enough time for recovery, there will be bruising and swelling for up to 2 weeks.
- Typically, cover-up makeup can usually be applied after 5 to 7 days.
- All makeup should be removed prior to arriving for surgery.
- Avoid blood thinners, tanning and smoking 14 days prior to surgery.
(See Pre -Operative Instructions)
- Bring sunglasses day of surgery to wear home.
Post Operative Reasonable Expectations
Seventy to 80% improvement in reduction of tired, fatigued-looking eyes and a youthful position of the eyebrows.
PRE Operation and Post Operation Browlift
Photo courtesy of Dr. Todd Beyer